Sunday, October 29, 2017

Staycation Day 3: The Hogle Zoo


I have to admit I was very excited to take Will to the zoo.  This is probably the day I was looking forward to the most.  I know how much he loves animals and I was thrilled to be able to take him to see so many different creatures.


Of course we had to make sure to stop at the lion drinking fountain.  I remember loving it when I was a kid so I didn't want Will to miss out ha ha!


Will made sure to wave to all of the animals.  It was adorable!


Of course we had to make sure that he saw the giraffes, since they are Brooke's favorite animal.


Nothing better than reclining in your stroller eating goldfish and watching the seals.


It was so cute to see how he would measure up to a gorilla.  He is getting to be such a big boy!


As always, climbing on things is just such fun!


One of the last things we saw was a grizzly bear.  He came right up out of the water and looked right at us!


Before we left we let Will pick out a stuffed animal.  I guess the grizzly made an impression because that is what he wanted.  He was pretty happy.  I love making him smile, it truly warms my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment