Monday, January 1, 2018

New Years Eve Tradition


I have to say, of all of our family traditions, our New Years Eve tradition is one of my favorites.  Every year we invite friends or family to go with us to Magleby's for dinner.  They always have an amazing buffet of crab, shrimp, prime rib, and many many more delicious things for New Years Eve.  This year since it fell on a Sunday they ended up having their buffet the Friday before and we invited my parents to come with us.  It was such an enjoyable evening and Will loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa.  Dave loaded up on crab and I enjoyed my chocolate cake and raspberries.  Will was being his adorable self, everyone would stop by and say hi to him as they passed our table.  So happy he gets to be included in all of our holiday traditions.  They are so much better with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment