Friday, July 4, 2014

Christmas 2013


Every year for Christmas we head up to my parent's house for Christmas Eve.  We spend the night and Christmas morning with them and then go to Dave's Mom's house for Christmas dinner.  This is us Christmas morning.  My parent's still like to wake us up early to open presents, and then we have a big breakfast.  This year for Christmas Dave and I bought a new fridge and washer and dryer for our new house.  We can't wait for it to finish being built.  We are so ready to move in.


I also of course got more snuggle time with this handsome devil.


Every Christmas Eve we make some kind of craft.  Last year we did reindeer's out of Twinkies, the year before was gingerbread houses, and this year was igloos with little penguins.  I think they turned out pretty dang cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment