Monday, July 21, 2014

Work Pool Party



My work threw a summer party for staff and students last week.  We could bring a plus one so of course I brought my handsome man.  Dave likes to come and give my coworkers a hard time.  They all like when he comes because he is so easy to joke with.  It was fun to get to spend time with everyone outside of work.  We had hot dogs and everyone pitched in and brought salads and desserts. We were using the pool at Wolverine Crossing so some of the residents there came and joined our party.  At one point our students and some of the residents were having a dance off.  It was so fun to watch, we have some talented students.  

 


One of our students brought their new puppy.  I was dying.  She was so cute and fluffy I wanted to sneak her in my purse and take her home.  Her legs were so short she could hardly run, it was adorable.  She was so fun to play with.  Maybe someday we will get a puppy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment