Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nieces Ballet Recital


Every year our nieces have a ballet recital a couple weeks before Christmas.  Dave and I really enjoy going and supporting them.  They do so well and get so excited to have us there.  This year they did "The Wizard of Oz".  I would have to say that I think of all the years that we have been going, this year was my favorite.  Maybe it's just because I have always loved that show so it was fun to see it as a ballet but I really enjoyed it.  The girls did great, it is so fun to see how much they improve every year.  My nephew had to hop into the picture, he didn't want us taking a picture without him.


After the ballet we went back to my brother-in laws house and watched "Guardians of the Galaxy" and ate pizza.  My little buddy came and snuggled with me for a bit.  I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment