Sunday, April 18, 2021

Easter

 


Like I've said in the past, I love holidays, so we had a lot going on for Easter!


We had fun coloring Easter eggs at home with the boys.



Afterwards, we had an Easter egg hunt, just our little family.  These times are so special and magical I like to make sure I get to have a moment to celebrate with just us so I can really enjoy the smiles on their faces with no distractions.



The day before Easter we headed up to my parents.  The boys always love getting to drive Grandpa's tractor.


We also made my family's traditional Easter Surprise Cookies.  The surprise is the jelly beans in the middle.  The kids love putting the jelly beans in, and then dipping them in glaze and putting on the sprinkles when they are finished baking.


Time with cousins is the best and they looked adorable in the bunny hats that they made.



Then we had an Easter egg hunt which is always a highlight for the kids.


We spent the night at my parents so we got to have the fun of Easter morning at their house.


The night before, we planted jelly beans in the yard, and sure enough the Easter bunny used his magic to grow them into lollipops.


Later we had fun playing with Grandpa's bottle rockets.


After lunch, we headed over to Dave's sister's house to spend time with his family.




We had another Easter egg hunt with more eggs than you would believe.  Our boys are set on candy until Halloween I think ha ha.


Afterwards, I introduced them to our Easter Surprise cookies, and the kids had fun dipping and decorating them.  I was a very busy holiday with so much family and fun, just the way we like it!





















No comments:

Post a Comment