Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sick Day

 


A few weeks before Easter, the boys came down with colds.  After being stuck at home for what felt like forever I decided we needed to have some fun even if it was a sick day.  We had a family movie night and got the boys kids meals from Arctic Circle.  They were so excited about the bunnies that came with their meals.  When I was little I remember getting bunny stuffed animals from Arctic Circle around Easter time so I wanted our boys to experience that.  I always loved it when I was a kid.


We also played a game where I hid alphabet letters inside of Easter eggs.  After I hid the Easter eggs, the boys had to find them and then match the letter to the right spot on the puzzle.


We also made our own little bunnies out of the boys hand prints.


Last, I put a bunch of Easter eggs in a "trap" and the boys had to get them out with out breaking any of the streamers.  We ended up having a really fun day together even though we were stuck and home sick.  I love making memories like these with my little guys.  Even sick days can be magical.



No comments:

Post a Comment