Sunday, July 5, 2015

Amber's Birthday


I had so much fun for my birthday this year!  It was a big one so I wanted to make it memorable :)  We met my best friend and her family at Liberty Park in Salt Lake for a picnic.  It had been such a long time since I've been there!  So many good memories.  We sat over by the pond and ate and watched people go by on the paddle boats.  After, we went to the splash pad and watched the kids play.  When we were finished there we went to Tracy Aviary.  I had never been before so I wanted to check it out.  It was actually really fun.  My favorite birds were the owls.  They are so cute, and one of them totally winked at me! 


Dave let me be the owl cause they are my fav.  London did not want to look at the camera ha ha


Lindsey and her family.


So glad I got to celebrate with Lindsey.  We have so much fun together and I don't know what I would do without her!


After seeing the birds we went to dinner at The Pie in Salt Lake.  I love going there and it had been such a long time (like, since college!)  Their pizza is the best!


The next day, on my actual birthday, my family came over to have dinner and birthday cake with us.  My Mom brought german chocolate cake, which is my all time favorite.  I'm so lucky to have my family, and nothing would be a celebration without my amazing husband.  I love him more than words can say.  I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life and that I got to celebrate my birthday with many of them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment