Sunday, July 12, 2015

Eight Year Wedding Anniversary


We had such a fun Anniversary this year!  To start off our evening we went to dinner at Carrabba's.  It is one of our favorite Italian restaurants.  The funny thing is we don't go for pasta, their chicken is amazing.  Dave always gets the Chicken Bryan and I get the Pollo Maria Rosa.  I really can't tell you how good it is!


After going to dinner, Dave surprised me by stopping at Leatherby's in Taylorsville to get some ice cream.  Leatherby's is one of my most favorite places.  Their ice cream is the best!  I used to go there with my family when I was a kid, it was a special treat for us.  Sometimes we would go for family home evening.  Every time I go there it makes me so happy, nostalgia I guess.  Anyway, I usually get the Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup sundae.  It is so good!  So glad Dave spoiled me and took me there.


After stopping for ice cream we went to see "The Little Mermaid" at the Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley.  We love to go see shows here!  "The Little Mermaid" was probably my favorite Disney show growing up so it was amazing to see it on stage.  I think my favorite part was when they performed "Under the Sea".  They had aerialists hanging from the ceiling performing and the actor who played Sebastian was fantastic!  It was such a good time!  I totally want to go see it again.  So yeah, pretty much a day filled with a few of my favorite things, Dave being one of them.  The last eight years have been amazing and I am so glad I get to spend eternity with my best friend!  He always makes me laugh and is the most serving husband there is.  I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment