Sunday, July 5, 2015

Dave's Birthday

Ah man I turned 32 years old. Actually, it was a great day. I got to spend the day with Amber out in the sun. She took in some sun while I was fishing, which she enjoys (not the fish but the sun). After getting skunked at the reservoir we decided to go and hit a bucket of balls at the driving range. We should have taken a picture of Amber since it has been nearly a decade since she has swung a golf club.

 After all the fun in the sun we met up with my twin brother and his girlfriend for dinner. It was kind of funny because the first place we went to was closed due to "maintenance" (I think we dodged a bullet on that one). The next place we called up and they said they were open. When we arrived they were actually open but were hosting a private dinner. So another swing and a miss. My brother then recommended going to another restaurant but upon arriving he realized it wasn't the restaurant he was hoping for... so we struck out. After that we finally found a place to eat. We found a Japanese teppanyaki restaurant. It was a fun experience and the food turned out well. All in all, it was a fun birthday. Also, Amber got me a cheese making kit since I like to cook and this was something I was looking at getting for some while now.


No comments:

Post a Comment