Sunday, July 5, 2015

Grandma Hatch's 80th Birthday


Dave and I were able to go and celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday with her.  We had so much fun.  Most of my Mom's side of the family were there so we had a great time catching up with cousins we have not seen in a while.  We had a big potluck lunch and then we sang Primary songs.  My Grandma loves music.  My Grandpa also stood up and sang a song especially for my Grandma.  It was the cutest thing ever.  Then my cousins showed a slide show of family photos that they had put together.  My Grandma loved it.  My favorite part was when my Aunt shared some fun facts about my Grandma.  She had asked my Grandma questions without her realizing that her answers were going to be shared at her birthday party.  It was so fun to hear some of the things that she said.  My Grandma said the job she always wanted was to be a soda jerk.  She also has a prankster side to her.  She loves to toilet paper peoples homes.  She even takes her Grandchildren out to show them how it is done.  And then like a proper Grandma she cleans up the mess and gives the toilet paper to the person whose house she got.  She makes me laugh.  It was so fun to be with her.  I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment