Sunday, September 24, 2017

Meeting Great Grandma and Grandpa


My grandparent's live in Idaho, so I do not often have the chance to see them.  I really wanted to make sure that they would have to the chance to meet Will, they were so happy when we were able to adopt him.  So on Labor Day weekend we went up with my family to visit.


I absolutely adore this picture of Will with his great Grandpa.  It is so sweet and I will always treasure it.


We had to get a four generation picture while we were there.  This included my grandparent's, my Mom, myself, and Will.  I have a lot of family that live near my grandparent's, so we were able to see them as well.  They all came over for lunch and I was so glad that they were able to spend some time with Will since we do not see them that often.  I am so grateful for my wonderful family and all of the love they give us!

No comments:

Post a Comment