Sunday, September 24, 2017

Will's First Official Play Date




One of my friends also had a baby the same month Will was born, and one of her friends did as well, so we decided to have a play date with all three December babies.  It was adorable!


The dinosaur toy was a big hit.  It was so funny to watch them sitting around it putting the balls inside.  Because they were so young there was not a lot of interacting going on, but occasionally one of them would push the other one over or hit them ha ha.  Little boys... that's all I can say. 


The boys were all so cute together.  Will is such a social little kid, he loved it as you can see from his giant smile.   I can't believe I finally was able to have a play date, that is something I have looked forward to doing for years!  

No comments:

Post a Comment