Saturday, September 23, 2017

The most special day


Although going to court to make Will our son legally was exciting, it really could not hold a candle to taking him to the temple to make him ours forever.  We are so grateful that we could have him sealed to us and for the knowledge that families are forever.




Because we are not able to have children biologically, there are some things I will never experience.  I will never know what it feels like to be pregnant or what it is like to give birth, but because we were able to grow our family in this very special way, we were able to experience having him sealed to us, and it makes me sad that other families don't get that experience because it was one of the most beautiful and sweet experiences of my life.  Dave and I could not be happier to have our Will and would not change one single thing because of the amazing experiences we have had.


A few of my family members were out of town, but we were so grateful for those who could make it to share this special day with us.


Dave's family also came to be a part of this wonderful experience.  We are lucky to have so much love and support.  Can you spot his twin?


My best friend and her husband also came, I was so happy to have her there.  She pretty much is family so it would not be the same without her!



Our adorable nieces and nephews who wanted to have a picture with Will.  They are just the cutest!


No comments:

Post a Comment