Saturday, November 4, 2017

Grandma Time


Dave had to go out of town on a business trip so Will and I headed up to visit my parents for a few days.  We had so much fun and got to spend some quality time with Grandma.  The first day there we went to the Willow Zoo.


Will had so much fun feeding the goats.  He did such a good job and was not afraid at all.




He really loved being able to be in with the animals and pet them.


The llama really liked my Mom!


The next day we went to the Box Elder County Fair.  That fair is legit.  It is farm country up there and they take their fairs seriously.


Will just liked seeing all of the animals with Grandma.


He makes a pretty adorable sheep!


I just had to include this from our stay because it is too cute.  My Mom made waffles for us, which is one of my favorite breakfasts that my Mom would make when I was a kid.  Will just climbed right up in her lap and helped himself to her waffles.  He really likes them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment