Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  We spent the holiday with my family, and it was so nice to all be together.  I think we spent most of our time together laughing, and there is nothing better then that!  I am so thankful for the family I have.  I sure got lucky.  We are truly blessed and I am so glad we could take some time to really remember what is important in life and what we are really thankful for.  While we were waiting for the feast to be finished we played games with the kids.  Then after dinner, my sister and her husband brought balloons.  We blew them up and the kids went wild!



After playing with the balloons, my Dad got out his ATV and took turns taking the grand kids on rides around the neighborhood.  I think they could have stayed on all day.


After the ATV rides, we went in for pie.  Will really enjoyed his.  I'm right there with you buddy.


Finally I just had to include this picture because every time I look at it I can't stop laughing!  His face!  Hope it gives you a laugh too!



No comments:

Post a Comment