Saturday, November 18, 2017

Kangaroo Zoo



My Mom and I took Will and my niece, Aria, to a bounce house this week.  It was Will's first time going to a bounce house and he was in heaven.  He was so excited to be there I don't think he sat still the entire time we were there!  He loved playing with Aria and doing everything she was doing.


He had so much fun bouncing on everything, it was a joy to watch!


I was so so proud of him, he figured out how to climb up the ladder all by himself.  Even though he kept slipping down, he never gave up.  He just kept trying until he did it.  Then once he had it figured out, he did it quite a few more times.  I love his perseverance and determination.


I also love how brave he is.  He went down all of the slides by himself, even the really steep ones, and he loved every minute of it!  He amazes me.


After playing hard, my Mom bought snacks for the Grand-kids.  It was so cute to see them sitting together like big kids enjoying their snacks.  Chasing Will around and watching the complete happiness on his face made the day an amazing one for me.  It will definitely be one of those memories I look back on with fondness.



No comments:

Post a Comment