Monday, November 6, 2017

Halloween


We had such a fun Halloween this year.  We decided on a Star Wars costume theme.  Will was just such a cute Ewok I couldn't resist.


Here he is all ready for his first year trick or treating.  He was so excited!  Dave and I were excited to, and I have to say, we were not disappointed.  Taking Will trick or treating was SO much fun!


It was so adorable to see him knock on doors.  He was very excited about the candy, or treats, as he called them, for the first half of trick or treating, but after that he was more interested in visiting our neighbors and trying to go in their houses ha ha ha.  He is so social it makes me laugh.  Everyone just loved seeing him and enjoyed his enthusiasm.  Dave and I had just as much fun as he did.  It helps that we love our neighborhood.  We have the best neighbors and so many good friends, so it made the night even more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment