Saturday, November 25, 2017

Owl Rescue


While Dave was at work, he and his co-workers found this injured owl.  They were able to capture it, and Will and I had the unique opportunity to go with Dave to take the owl to a rehabilitation center.  We could not believe how big the owl was, it is always different when you see them up close.  He was so cute, I was so happy that we were able to get him somewhere he could be helped and taken care of.


What made the experience even more special was the fact that Will loves owls.  I'm not sure why, but he really really does.  In fact, his birthday is coming up, and I am making him an owl birthday cake, per his request.  The joy on his face when he was able to see the owl just made my heart swell.  I love the special moments we are able to have with our little guy, they make life sweet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment