Saturday, May 30, 2020

Easter 2020


I love holiday traditions.  They just make the holidays so special.  Every year sometime during the week before Easter, we always make my families Easter surprise cookies.  Each cookie has two jelly beans in the middle (that is the surprise)!  The boys have so much fun making them, and then dipping them in the glaze and decorating them with sprinkles.  This is something I did each year when I was growing up and I have loved sharing this tradition with them.




The day before Easter we always dye our Easter eggs.  Will is getting better and better at it, and Ben just loves trying to do whatever Will is doing.  We also usually go on an Easter Egg hunt or two with family the day before Easter, but with all of the crazy COVID stuff going on this year we weren't able to do that.  Hopefully next year!


The boys were so excited to come down and see their Easter baskets Easter morning.  This year they got wind up toys, Easter candy, stuffed animal bunnies, and lots of fun bath stuff.



That afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard.  This was Ben's first year participating in an Easter egg hunt, and he was a big fan!


These cuties looked so handsome all dressed up for Easter even though we had church at home.  We are truly blessed to have them.  I'm so grateful for our Savior and all of the blessings He has given me in my life.  Happy Easter!  


No comments:

Post a Comment