Friday, July 4, 2014

Michelle's Baby Shower


In May I helped my Mom and Sister throw a baby shower for my sister in-law Michelle.  She is due with her little baby girl in July.  We are all excited for the first baby in the family.


I was in charge of decorating, I wish this picture did not turn out so dark.  Jessie, my sister, was in charge of decorating the cupcakes.  She is amazing.  I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the cupcakes she made.  They had pink frosting with white chocolate tiaras on them  She is quite the baker.


Here I am with my Mom, Michelle, and Jessie.  Love them so much.  So glad I have such a great family.


We also got my camera shy Grandma to take a picture with us.  We were so glad that she could come.  We had so much family there, I love when we can all get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment