Sunday, August 10, 2014

Into the Woods-The Echo Theater



Dave and I went to see "Into the Woods" at the Echo Theater this past weekend.  It was our first time seeing a musical at The Echo, usually we go to see their Improv troup.  It was really fun.  My friend Jules and her husband own The Echo Theater and Jules was starring as The Baker's Wife so I wanted to see her.  She was fantastic, easily the best on the stage.  I had never seen "Into the Woods" before, it was not what I was expecting, talk about a sad ending, but I still really enjoyed it.  It definitely got Dave and I talking about what is important in life.  I love when a show that makes you stop and think.






They did a great job on the set.  I loved Rapunzel's tower made of books and all of the trees.





Jules and I after the show.  She did such a great job, I love watching her perform.  I am ready to come back for another show.  They will be doing "And then there were none" next year, which is one of my all time favorite murder mysteries, so I can't wait to see it live.

No comments:

Post a Comment