Saturday, December 9, 2017

Fun Friends


We love to go and do things with friends from our neighborhood during the week.  This week we went to The Bounce House.  We had never been and it was such a fun spot.  The room filled with balloons was one of Will's favorites.


It was adorable to watch the boys try and pop the cartoons with their feet.  They are just so cute!  I love that in our neighborhood alone, there are nine little boys within 6 months of Will's age.  He has so many great little friends.  Not only that, but their Mom's are amazing and I am so lucky I get to be friends and hang out with them while the little ones play.  We are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people in our neighborhood!


As always, Will showed no fear when it came to going down the big slide.  He did it all by himself.


I'm not going to lie, the foam pit scared me a little bit and I had to keep a close eye on Will because of his adventurous spirit.  He got pretty far out and then could not get back so I had to go help him.  But he loved it.


Who needs quarters for the arcade when you can just pretend to drive?  These two could have spent all day in here.  They are such cute little friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment