Saturday, February 10, 2018

Adoption Winter Social


We had the wonderful opportunity to attend our adoption group's Winter Social.  We are so blessed to be a part of this group and this amazing community.  Being involved with other families who have adopted has really blessed our family, and I am so grateful Will has the opportunity to have friends who are also adopted.


It has been like 16-17 years since I went ice skating, so I was grateful I had a stroller to hang on to!  Thankfully after going around the rink a couple times I felt much more confident and really enjoyed spending the time with my little family.


Will was not loving being in the stroller and wanted to have skates like everyone else.  They don't make skates that small and we were not overly confident in his ability to balance, but he sure had fun sliding around in his shoes with Dad to help him out.  These two have a riot together, I can't get enough of watching them play!


No comments:

Post a Comment