Saturday, June 23, 2018

HAFB Air Show


I'm so glad we were able to make it to the air show this year, it was amazing!


My parent's came with us and Will was over the moon excited to be looking at airplanes with Pa.  It was heart racing watching them doing acrobatics in the sky!


They also had different types of planes and helicopters on the ground to look at.  Will loved every opportunity he had to climb inside them.


The boys were pretty impressed with all the planes.  It is kind of adorable to watch how much they all love it.


I love this picture soooooo much!  Both of my boys making airplane noises.  Too cute for words.


Grandpa and Grandma bought Will an airplane before we left and he was in little boy heaven!  He played with it for the rest of the day.  I'm so grateful for the memories we are able to make, they are priceless.





No comments:

Post a Comment