Sunday, December 7, 2014

Afternoon at the Museum


Dave's work is amazing and has passes to Thanksgiving Point for their employees to use, so a couple weeks ago we went with my best friend, Lindsey, and her family to the museum.  We had so much fun together.  I never feel like I get to see them enough.  They live an hour away from us so we don't get to see them as much as I would like.  Dave and I have been to the museum a few times now, but it never gets old.  I have always had this weird love of dinosaurs since I was little.  My parents used to take us to Dinosaur Land in Vernal when we were little and I just loved it.  I thought I was going to be a paleontologist when I grew up.  So needless to say I still have fun going and looking at dinosaur bones.  Dave and I both like the brontosaurus best.   Lindsey's kids were loving the area that has water and sand with toy dinosaurs so Lindsey and I got to catch up while Dave and Brian played with the kids in the water.  After the museum we tried a new restaurant in American Fork, The Wild Zucchini. It is like Cafe Rio only it is Italian food.  I had a salad and it was really delicious so I'm glad we tried it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment