Sunday, December 21, 2014

Temple Square


Last night Dave and I met my parents for dinner at Temple Square.  We had tried to get reservations for The Roof but they were already booked so we ended up going to The Garden.  Our table was right next to the window so we had a beautiful view of the temple and all of the Christmas lights.  It was so fun to be able to spend time with family.  



After dinner we went and walked around Temple Square and looked at the lights.  We also stopped by mine and my Mom's favorite part, the large nativity.  We stayed while the nativity story was told and then reminisced about years past when we have come to see the lights.  I'm so glad we were able to make it this year, it really helps us get in the Christmas spirit.  I am so grateful that the Savior was born and for all that he has done for me.  I know my happiness comes from having the gospel in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment