Saturday, May 23, 2020

Thanksgiving 2019


What a fun Thanksgiving we had.  Who knew there would be so much snow?  We had Thanksgiving with my family this year.  The boys love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  There is so much to do.  After enjoying a delicious Thanksgiving dinner we spent the rest of the day playing in the snow.  My Dad made a water rocket launcher and Will was so excited to test out his rocket he made with Grandpa.


Even in the freezing cold his rocket went really high.  Will had so much fun shooting off his rocket with the help of Dad.


Then Dad, Uncle Mike, and Grandpa helped Will build a snow cave.  He loved being thrown around in the snow by all of the grown ups.


Then Grandpa took Will for a ride on his ATV.  I would say this little guy had a pretty perfect day.


Ben on the other hand was very skeptical of the cold white stuff everywhere ha ha.  He and I spent most of the afternoon inside where he loved watching everyone from the window.  I think you will like the snow better next year little buddy.  I am so thankful for family, I can't imagine life without them!



No comments:

Post a Comment